Incredible Tips for Maintenance of Fur Cloths
- Use Proper Hanger
A wide, solid, padded hanger should always hang your Fur Coat, to keep your shoulders from losing their form. In order to hold the collar away from the hanging handle, the length of the hangers will be long enough. Use 100% cotton pad to keep dust out of the fur before you wear it every day. Should not put a fur in a non-breathing plastic bag. To stop drying out and splitting, the fur requires air circulation.
- Avoid Matting and Staining
Do not leave your coat with jewels attached, because it will matte the fur. Don’t use a shoulder bag excessively while wearing your coat because it will strip the fur off and leave a bald spot. The body dirt and make-up will keep the coat collar from soiling with a scar on the face. Should not use hairspray or apply perfume while you remove a sweater. Some brands have alcohol in their formulations that can dry hides. Any oils inside the items can enter the fur and become rancid at some point. The scent can’t be eliminated completely.
- Avoid Pressing and Moisture
If you’re going to stay for a long period of time, you should take off your coat to avoid scratching the fur. When you can’t cover the hat, always try to change places so the fur won’t get compressed again and again in one place. Remove your coat if possible, and use it more as a pillow on your lap. Shake the fur out and extract as much water as possible when you’re trapped in the light rain or snow. Stick it in the airy space to dry. Do not use any hairdryer, dryer of clothes or direct fur oil. When it’s warm, shake to fluff the fur again. Do not clean or peel the fur, just flatten the fur with your palm.
Take special care if it is moistened when you have a real fur coat. It is important to correctly reshape the coats in order to preserve their structure.
When the coat is saturated completely with mud, it must be taken directly to a professional fur cleaner to properly disinfect the hides and avoid deformation.
Take special care if it is moistened when you have a real fur coat. It is important to correctly reshape the coats in order to preserve their structure. When the coat is saturated completely with mud, it must be taken directly to a professional fur cleaner to properly disinfect the hides and avoid deformation. Another professional should do all the fur repairs, changes and replacements. The linings may be repaired with a scaffolding or seamstress.
The first move is to do a burn check whether your used Aria Moda fur clothing is purchased or whether the fur is animal or synthetic.
- Only grab a few strands from a strange spot.
- Place fur strands like an ashtray and light with match in a heat-resistant pan.
- Professional Cleaning
A professional uses the following steps
- A professional fur checks your coat for flakes, tears and rips.
- Hand-cleaned lining with particular attention to spot and fleck.
- The furs are put in a large pot filled with sawdust and a cleaning solution which is environmentally safe. In this drum that draws dirt and oil from the fur is tumbling the coat. The surface is vacuumed to absorb the scratch and steamed by hand, which absorbs the remaining stain.
- “Electrifying” the coat is the next process. The electricity with large rollers is used to rise, detach and lay in the same direction through hair raise. The mechanism is close to static electricity, which distinguishes our hair from each other.